We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

santa susanna to bcn airport

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
santa susanna to bcn airport

we are going on holiday to santa susanna in october.we know we can get the train from airport to resort but we cant find any info on return to bcn on 23 oct... do the trains stop running as its out of season? many thanks if anyone can help..

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: santa susanna to bcn airport

Hola

No, trains don´t stop running. Maybe there will be fewer customers in Santa Susanna, but the trains start in Blanes and people from Blanes and Malgrat de Mar use the train even in Winter.

Maybe is just a matter of updating the timetables, but don´t worry, you will have many trains to go to the airport.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: santa susanna to bcn airport

Thank you for your reply,we were starting to worry we couldnt get back to the airport.. Many thanks again

BARCELONA.SPAIN
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: santa susanna to bcn airport

Hola,

now is already possible to see the timetable for octobre 23rd in Renfe website:

renfe.com/viajeros/…index.html

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: santa susanna to bcn airport

thank you for all your help and taking the time to reply..

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
251 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: santa susanna to bcn airport

I have problems on the renfe web site and have never been able to get times etc, it maybe because I'm using an iPad. I'd love to know arriving by air at 1340, assume it'll take about forty minutes to pick up cases and walk to station. I have read that it is best to change at an earlier stop than the main station, if someone could possibly put a couple of train times. Eg leave barcelona airport x.xx arrive barcelona x.xx change depart x.xx arrive Santa Susanna x.xx etc.

a couple of trains should be enough. From using the local trains in Malaga I assume one can pay on the platform from a machine, if so how much and does the machine give change.

6. Re: santa susanna to bcn airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Santa Susanna
Recent Conversations