We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

h top sun royal

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
h top sun royal

can any body please advise me if beach bar htop sun royal is coverd by all inclusive i getting mixed reprts it is thn it isnt can somebody who been there please put me right thanks

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: h top sun royal

unless it has changed this season, you can use your AI card at the outside bar if you are a guest at the royal sun.

if you have an AI card from another HTOP hotel you must use the main bar inside.

remember that now the AI cards do not have a photo on them that you can see, if you are in a party then you need to be sure that you have the correct card especially if you go to another hotel as the bar staff can see a picture on the till of the person the card is registered to. there is a unique number on the back of the card that may help you differentiate.

you also need to remember to get your green "glass card" back when you finish drinking

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: h top sun royal

On the same thread does every room have a mini bar, is this in the all inclusive and is it a fridge? Thank you.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: h top sun royal

bristelposh let me no wat u think of it wen u get back mate have a goood one

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: h top sun royal

never seen a mini bar in the rooms.

you have to pay extra to get a fridge in the room, or to activate it if it is already there. i believe it costs around €5 per day

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: h top sun royal

Thank you for your update, I wasn't sure which web site I'd seen it on, so disappointed now at 5€ a day my wife could afford to buy milk every day and throw away what she doesn't use. That is way over the top, not your fault but I wish you could rely far more on what some companies tell you and to what is actually there.

Will let you know dave w, as I will everyone else when I do a review on return.

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: h top sun royal

Going back to q1 of this thread re the beach bar, I assume there are seats by there or do you have to pay for sun beds umbrellas etc

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: h top sun royal

there are tables and chairs in the area around the outside bar.

not seen sunbeds there but they do have them by the pools.

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: h top sun royal

Thanks for the response

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: h top sun royal

I'm getting excited about going, so much so that I keep thinking about things to do. I see on their web site that they have free cycles. Is there somewhere to ride them without going on main roads.. They look like the type that are like pedloes.

Bristol UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: h top sun royal

I have now posted a review

Get answers to your questions about Santa Susanna
Recent Conversations