We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation

Boston...
3 posts
Save Topic
Transportation

What will be the price for a cab from Santiago airport to Lifestyle Tower in Cofresi Beach Puerto Plata

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,981 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation

Answered in your other post. Cost will be about $100+tip.

Call Elias to pre arrange a pick up.

BObK

Santo Domingo...
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation

This is a trip of about 1 hour and 15 minutes. PM me for info on our rates

3. Re: Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 December 2012, 14:05
Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
8,790 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation

Self promotion is not allowed per TA.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation

The shared taxi with PA written on it goes to the airport. The price is only 40 pesos. They pass all over the city on their approximately 45 minute route to the airport and mine had room in the trunk for my bag. I got mine on Carretera and Espana because it was near my hotel, but they continued to drive all over the city so check for the nearest location to your hotel. And they drop you right in front of the airport. If you arrive at the airport you will have to ask where to pick it up, but it will be on the street outside the gate of the airport. Once in the city you can cheaply continue to whatever other designation you wish.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,981 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation

Fess this post is over 2 years old and you are giving information that has nothing to do with transportation from Santiago to the Puerto Plata area.

BObk

7. Re: Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Santiago de los...