We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
26 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

Heading to the South Coast /Treasure Beach area in January with a group of 4 (ages 25-30) and wanting to get a villa. Looking for a nice freshwater pool and a quite beach where my wife and I can enjoy a walk. So far the villas that have caught our attention are ones like Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas, and Marblue. Would love some opinions on any of these places if you have stayed at one, or any other properties you may be familiar with in that area. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Treasure Tours
Cultural Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours
The Mud Palace Gallery
Gift & Speciality Shops, Art Galleries
Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,289 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

I can certainly fill you in on Mar Blue's villa, we just stayed there: travelsinjamaica.com/p/treasure-beach-and-so…

Hard to go wrong in Treasure Beach, which house you choose will be determined by price, amenities, size and walk-ability to things.

Fort Mitchell...
Level Contributor
26 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

Enjoyed your website. Thank you so much! We have been to Jamaica twice before. Once for 6 days in Ochi, and the 2nd time we got married in MoBay, then honeymooned in Port Antonio and Orcabessa. I cant wait to try out the Treasure Beach area this time.

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio, Treasure Beach
Level Contributor
13,289 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

It's my favorite, or at minimum in the top 3 :)

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
235 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

We love Treasure Beach. In February my husband and I stayed at Terrazas and are hoping to go back again next year. If you like quiet and laid back it may be for you. There isn't really much around Terrazas and it is about a 1/2 hour walk into Treasure Beach. The view from the villa is beautiful, the pool is very refreshing and you can snorkle right at the beach. Tattyann took care of us and she is a great cook!!!

5. Re: Blue Marlin, Bliss By The Sea, Terrazas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Beach