We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luquillo Kiosks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Luquillo Kiosks

Just read about Capone's (35) and Osso Bucco (29)...does anyone know if they are still there and if they are, can anyone provide a link to a menu? Or a review? Can't find much online.

Thanks!

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,940 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

Both are still there. Both are good. Capone's is more of a "pizza place".

Connecticut
Level Contributor
100 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

Capones is a pizza place. Have not eaten there ...does not look like much, food might be OK. If you are looking for pasta ...venture up towards Luquillo and La Pared Beach and try Pasta y Pueblo. They serve fish,beef, chicken over penne. They also have garlic bread and they have sauce choices like garlic and oil. Not exactly Italian, but food is great and a bargain ... see reviews. NEED RESERVATION

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
305 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

May I ask which Kiosk would have the best view/local mofongo if we have a late lunch around 4pm ? We are driving to Fajardo from the airport and were looking for a place to eat on our way to Fajardo. We stoped by the kiosks 2 years ago and enjoyed them but I am craving GREAT mofongo.

kentucky
Level Contributor
467 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

Where can I find general info about kiosks? I have heard we need to eat at the kiosks, but do not even know how many, whats offered....

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

Rucingok- you can do a Google search for Luquillo Kiosks....

There were 60 of them, so they are numbered 1-60. But now, there are only about 40 open as restaurants, some are closed, some are stores or other things.

They range from local fried food to really decent restaurants (with mid range prices).

There are many nationalities of foods represented there, but mostly you can find PR food.

Langroch- they are not all open yet at 4pm. ps - #2 has great mofongo relleno.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
305 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

Ok - i will head to number 2 and possibly they would be open.

If you have other suggestions for resto on the way to fajardo would be great.

Thx

Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

The Brass Cactus, which is just up the road from the Kiosks in Liquillo is a good option.

8. Re: Luquillo Kiosks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Luquillo