We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

#only 48hrs until I arrive!

Merseyside
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
#only 48hrs until I arrive!

This is probably the last time I'll get to post here before I start my journey. Just want to say thanks for all the advice you guys have given me in planning my trip.

I'll let you know if I see the manatees!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

Ditto for me- I am also48 hours from arriving at AMI. I have been to Bradenton many times as my wife's parents live there in the winter. Last year we stayed on AMI instead of Bradenton and are doing so again this year.

I learned a lot of things I did not know from reading the forums this year- I have a good list of things I want to do and places I want to eat!

So, thanks to all posters.

Salem, Indiana
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

I envy the two of you!!!!!I am so tired of 20 degrees and snow and ice here in Indiana!!! Have a wonderful time and enjoy those wonderful walks on the beach!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,825 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! The weather for the next few days is going to be beautiful, a little on the cool side but all sunshine, should make for some wonderful sunsets! Let us know how your trip was.

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

Less then 24 hours for us. We are so excited for our first trip to the island and really looking forward to our long weekend getaway. Thanks for the weather update.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,825 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

Mangie, Have a great trip and please let us know what you thought, take some pictures to post on the forum and dont forget to take a walk on the Rod & Reel Pier, there is a tiny bar on the ground level (not the restaurant) with just a few bar stools, have a nice cold beer there and watch for dolphins!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
259 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

Thanks so much, will do.

7. Re: #only 48hrs until I arrive!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 19:19
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island