We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tidemark Resort Website

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Tidemark Resort Website

I just came across a review on the review page about Tidemark Beach & Marinia Resort. The site is www.tidemarkresorts.com

How have I misses this place? Where is it? Take a look at some of the videos, they look fantastic. I know they are privately owned but I am thinking that the owners do rent some of the units out.

Anyone know about it? It looks very upscale for Anna Maria.

Mentioned in this post
Anna Maria
Anna Maria
Anna Maria Island, FL
Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

It's fractional ownership--a fancy name for timeshare. You own 1/8th of a unit. Sounds like at first they will allow people to stay who are not owners (but you will probably have to sit thru a sales pitch), but once sold out you cannot just rent out a unit. Looks like it's somewhere between 64 and where the road splits.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

I think I figured it out, I think it is the old Beach Inn that was next door to the Beach Bistro OR is it what use to be Resort Sixty Six?

Kris, Floridalocal do ya'll know? Where is the Marinia?

I'm confused, guess I'll have to take a ride down this weekend.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Thanks Kris, I did find out that it was the old Resort Sixty Six right where the Beach Bistro is.

I'm not into time share or listening to a sales pitch at all but the place sure looks NICE.

The website has some very nice videos of the island for you guys to check out.

anna Maria island
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Hi Rusty.

The resort is first class. The premise is to sell fractional ownership to the resort. The resort will be pitched as 'best of both worlds' if you want beach then u have location on the beach..if you wnat marina you will have a marina. Now - the marina half of this is not build and is to be built in holmes beach next to the wachovia bank parking lot.

That area that has been under construction for a while. Tidemark did not sell enough units for them to carry on construction soo the marina development is on hold. What i heard is that they are now renting the beach units out to earn some money since sales are slow.

The long and short of it is that there are some outstanding units directly on the beach. Everything is brand new and is very nice. They are really going after the high end market and trying to offer full concierge service for everything one would need while on vacation.

I have been through the units and they are specatular. Anyone can come and have a cocktail with scott the gm in one of the show suites at sunset everyday. What a great way to sell the units and spread the word by enjoying the sunset from a show suite with a cocktail. - Gotta love this place :) :)

home
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Tidemark out of business? When I tried to call either number on their website, I get a message the phone has been disconnectedl. Did they close it down?

Anna Maria Island
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Hello all! I am Scott Gehrke, the GM for Tidemark Beach and Marina Residence Club. We are still open for business. With the current real estate market we have decided to rent our spectacular, luxury residences while the market/ economy turns around. We have disconnected the sales line that was located at the sales trailer on the marina site.

If anyone would like to contact me you can reach me at 941-201-3222 or my cell 303-748-9966 or email me at scott@tidemarkflorida.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you take the time to stop by if you are in the area.

My very best,

Scott

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
341 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Will try and stop by when we are there in May just to take a look. We have already made our rental arrangements.

Paris
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Tidemark resorts is now Mainsail Beach Club. There are 12 condo units which are currently rentable for for a minimum of 3 nights. The units will eventually be sold as condos, and the property management there will rent them out for you if desired.

It is a beautiful, upscale property just as described. Gorgeous beach!

Check out:

http://www.mainsailbeachinn.com/

Mentioned in this post
Mainsail Beach Inn
Mainsail Beach Inn
274 Reviews
Anna Maria Island, FL
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

Looks a really nice place although I hope this type of development is not the way forward for AMI as it could become another Longboat Key - full of upscale places and lose its character.

Mentioned in this post
10. Re: Tidemark Resort Website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island