We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lacosta condos

New Jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
lacosta condos

Does anyone know where i can find the best priced rental for this condo? They look clean and have good reviews. any feedback would be appreciated. I cannot decide between here and a place "like" Sand Pebble. I thought Sand Pebble was very overpriced for the month of June.

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lacosta condos

Well, actually I can help you a little bit with this...

I own one of the condos in La Costa.

When do you want to go?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: lacosta condos

I want to go June 20th-27th. Can you tell me a little more about the are as well.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: lacosta condos

I meant to type area....within walking distance.

anna Maria island
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lacosta condos

brenda69- LaCosta is a very nice complex. you will love it. It is on about 18th street and bridge street with shops and site seeing is about 4st south. You can walk, bike or free trolly outside the condo.

essen, germany
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lacosta condos

La Costa was totally renovated and completly remodelled in 2006/2007.

There are 42 Units but it doesn´t look as big as it sounds. Normally there are not so many people but on holidays all the owners are comming down for a few beach days. A lot of fun in the sun!

You have restaurants within walking distance (Beach House, Gulf Drive Cafe, Bridge Tender Inn, Sun House, Oma´s Pizza and a lot more!)

You´ll have a nice 9 Hole mini gulf course on Bridge Street as well.

Nice Shops and a Pier on Bridge Street (oh, and the Rotten Ralph´s Restaurant of course)

We always LOVE being there and we will arrive on 07/03.

And this is the point. I only have vacancy from 06/25 till 07/03 :-(

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
337 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: lacosta condos

Floridianer, So do you have any vacancy in the spring? Say 4 nites May 2-6th??? My Husband and I have 4 nites prior to a cruise. We drove past these last year and loved the location!

essen, germany
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: lacosta condos

Hey, I have peplied to your PM but no, unfortunatly not.

But hey, what about the Bamboo?? The manager is here sometimes and maybe she has a place for you :-)))

Sorry that we can´t fill you in ...

8. Re: lacosta condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 16:18