We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandbar Restaurant

Indiana
Level Contributor
814 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Sandbar Restaurant

What is the best day to go for a sunset dinner (least crowded)? We will be in Siesta Key from July 4-July 11.

There will be at least 6 of us and possibly 10. Thanks!

J

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,800 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandbar Restaurant

I would not recommend going on July 4th, it will probably be very crowded. Your best bet is through the week, not on a weekend.

Indiana
Level Contributor
814 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandbar Restaurant

we were thinking more of Monday or Wednesday. Will they take reservations? The outside deck looks great. I like the idea of eating with my toes in the sand!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandbar Restaurant

Reservations, not likely, but they may have call ahead seating. give them a call. I agree. Over the weekend they will be busy, but during the week, not a problem.

Salem, Indiana
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandbar Restaurant

I agree that thru the week may be the best. We go numerous times while we are there and have never had to wait but a short time. The biggest table we have ever had was 6. Even if you have to wait a few minutes go take a short stroll on the beach or just sit and watch the ocean. If you have to wait anytime it will be worth it. We LOVE the Sandbar! You can also get a look at it at their web-site "GrouperSandwich.com" You can even look at the menu. Enjoy! You are going to be there the exact days that we are. Counting the days, 57 to be exact!!

P.S. Make sure to try the Calamari, we love it!!!

5. Re: Sandbar Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2009, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island