We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I did it!!

Sioux Falls, SD
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
I did it!!

After about 20 hrs total online (TA, expedia, hotels.com, etc) I finally made a decision! We're staying at Bungalow Beach Resort Aug 1-4 in room 102. I couldn't decide between Sanibel, Captiva, AMI, Siesta Key, Lido, Longboat, etc. I finally made a decision today that I just had to figure it out. So I went with my gut on this one. I'm crossing my fingers ... but I'm also very excited and looking forward to our trip.

I couldn't decide what I was looking for (laid back, resort, condo, etc) but since we're only looking for 3 days, that narrowed it down a lot. A lot of places wouldn't book for that short of time period. Since we're headed to the Hilton Clearwater for a meeting for about 5 days after we leave AMI, I thought it would be best to go with the "laid back" vacation plans. I can do the tiki bar thing once I get to the Hilton.

So, thank you very much for everyone's helpful advice on the forums! I really appreciated the help.

Shannon

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I did it!!

Enjoy !

Its certainly the right place to relax and I'm sure you will love it

Salem, Indiana
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I did it!!

You will be pleasantly surprized and will want to return again and again. Be careful, the Anna Maria "bug" may get you too!!!

3. Re: I did it!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 06:20