We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with finding lodging

Level Contributor
1,454 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
help with finding lodging

I am trying to find a 4 or 5 bedroom gulf front home, with a private pool, for the week of Nov 21-28. I would prefer Holmes Beach, Anna Maria, and Bradenton Beaches, in that order. Hopefully, such a place is there and I just haven't found it yet. Any and all suggestions are appreciated, thanks, in advance,..........dan

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help with finding lodging

Looked for gulf front with pool too when we were there in May, that combination was almost impossible to find it seemed.

The only one that stuck in my mind was this but they are 2 houses, 3 bedrooms each with a pool between them. Not 100% what you are after but maybe a step in right direction ?

Mike Norman Reality

3502 4TH AVE, HOLMES BEACH, ANNA MARIA ISLAND...... "WAVES EDGE SOUTH"

mikenormanrealtyfl.com/rns/…

good luck !

scotland
Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: help with finding lodging

There is one but is on the north of the island at Anna Maria. It's right on the beach close to the Sandbar. I think it's on with Gulf Coast Rentals. Looks very nice. Good luckj

Salem, Indiana
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help with finding lodging

I have always kept this one on my "someday" wish list. 5br/4bath. It it next door to the Sandbar to the north.http://rentals.amgcrentals.com/RNS/search/propertydetail.aspx?ID=246

Indy
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: help with finding lodging

We often walked by that rental on way to beach....it's at the beach entrance Sandbar on left entrance and then house on right. There were 2 weddings renting the place out during the week we were there. Very pretty but very on display.

TERMINAL2~ where did you end up staying in May?

Trish

scotland
Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: help with finding lodging

Yes that's exactly the one I mean

Windsor, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: help with finding lodging

Hi Trish

stayed at Palm Tree Villas ( see report on reviews), couldn't have been better if I tried ! It was the best place on our whole trip ( Miami/Delray Beach/Orlando/St Pete's/Anna Maria/Naples).

still haven't got round to trip report, next week ...

Level Contributor
1,454 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help with finding lodging

Thanks to all for the replies..........dan

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: help with finding lodging

have a look at link - stunning property

annamaria.com/villas/…la-plage-2.html

9. Re: help with finding lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2009, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island