We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

Mississippi Delta
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a fitness center or gym on the island? Thanks!

Regards,

anna Maria island
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

There is one in the plaza by the Chamber of commerce. Not sure the name

Mississippi Delta
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

Thank you Florida local. I will probably need to make a visit two or three times during the week I'm there! Hope they offer reasonable day rates.

Regards,

Pantherburn

holmes beach fl
Level Contributor
22 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

Kind of late for this, but there is a gym on the island. In fact there are three. One down in the city of Anna Maria, I am not sure on the name but it is quite small. There is one by the Chamber of Comerce in downtown Holmes Beach, with not so good of a rep. The best one is a new one that opened about two months ago. It is located at S&S Plaza and is called Anna Maria Island Fitness, it is located in the 5300 block of Gulf Drive next door to Minnie's Beach Cafe.

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

There is one my husband goes to called Braedonton Beach Health Club or something like that, and he recalls it was about $30 or $40 per week. It's in a tiny shopping center next to a diner and a Wachovia bank.

5. Re: Fitness center / gym on island or nearby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2010, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island