We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to AMI from Orlando by Bus?

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to AMI from Orlando by Bus?

We are planning our third trip to AMI for March/early April. House is booked, airfare is booked. We are staying in Disney for 3 days before heading to AMI. I've been looking online, and car rentals are really steep, especially since we are flying into Orlando and leaving out of Tampa.

Does anyone know if there is a charter bus company that goes to AMI? My parents are meeting us there for our AMI week vacation, and they will have a car, so we don't necessarily need one for that week. However, I'm wondering how we can go about getting from Orlando to AMI without a car. Any ideas? Thanks!

Liz

1. Re: Getting to AMI from Orlando by Bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island