We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking Catch of the Day

Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
548 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Cooking Catch of the Day

My husband is going on a charter fishing trip on AMI during our stay there next month. I know he'd enjoy being able to have his 'catch' cooked for him at a local restaurant.

Is there one in the area that will do this? We'll be staying in Bradenton Beach.

Hopefully he'll catch something to dine on :)

Thanks for the info!

Snowed In Snowbird(but not for long!)

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooking Catch of the Day

Hi!

AJ's Island Network at the Loft #5 does this service. Her website is www.theloft5.com

Regards,

BeachBumsAMI

Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
548 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooking Catch of the Day

Oh, thank you. But I was thinking maybe a restaurant or somewhere we can take the fish to and have them cooked there.

I thought I had read that one one of the restaurant piers but not sure.

Thanks

Merritt Island...
Level Contributor
422 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cooking Catch of the Day

We went out on Wolfmouth Charters on Long Boat Key. The Capt said PattiGeorge's provides this service. His boat was docked right behind the restaurant.

Peoria, IL
Level Contributor
548 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cooking Catch of the Day

Thanks Tomn3. We have a charter reserved out of Bradenton Beach but I'll check into it.

5. Re: Cooking Catch of the Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2010, 05:18