We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Egg Hunt?????

West MI
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Easter Egg Hunt?????

We are spending Easter/Spring Break on Anna Maria. Does anyone know of any Easter egg hunts taking place on Sunday? I know there are a lot in the area on Sat but our flight doesn't get in until late Sat night. We have a four year old and would really like to find some kind of Easter egg hunt for him to attend on Sunday. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

mi
Level Contributor
353 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

I know the county does a big one:

16th Annual Easter Egg Hunt

April 3, 2010

G.T. Bray Park Softball Fields

Peter Cottontail and the De Soto Crewe arrive at 9:00 a.m. sharp

I don't know of any on Sunday. I would recommend contacting a local church associated with your religious affiliation and ask them if they know of any.

Why not just pack some plastic eggs and have your own easter egg hunt on the beach?

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

There are usually sunrise services on the beach on Easter Sunday, I believe at the public beach at the end of Manatee Ave. Come home to breakfast, while one cooks the other hides some plastic eggs on the beach. Probably more fun than the crowds at the big hunts.

West MI
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

I think that's what we will be doing! Thanks for your input!!!

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

We went to the big Egg Hunt at GT Bray Park last year.

It was the largest Egg Hunt I have ever witnessed.

Even though it was very organized and split into age ranges, etc... I would choose to do my own egg hunt on the beach next time!

It was too much crazy hooplah for us.

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

I believe St. Bernards Church has one after 10 o'clock mass. I hope you have a Happy Easter an find the golden egg :)!

Regards,

BeachBumAMI

West MI
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

Yes I actually just found that out after calling all the churches!! It's going to work out perfect!!! Thank you for your input!! Have a wonderful Easter!

7. Re: Easter Egg Hunt?????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island