We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Egg Hunt

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Egg Hunt

Just wanted to congratulate the Sandbar Restaurant on the great job they did htis morning at their annual Easter egg hunt. I took a couple of Grandkids (and their Moms) and we were delightfully surprised. They provided donuts, pastries, fruit, coffee, juice, water. There were hundreds of eggs on the beach, with various age groups roped off. All this was free of charge!

We did get a picture of the two girls with the Easter Bunny, but they were about done by then, so we did not do the parade, etc. down Pine Ave. I am sure it was equally well done, but maybe someone else can address that. We actually let the girls play in the sand for about 40 minutes before we headed back to town. We will do this again next year. Even my daughters, Tampa residents now, were really impressed.

If you are in town, please patronize the Childes group restaurants--Sandbar, Beach House, and MarVista. They are putting a lot back into the community. Thanks!

Salem, Indiana
Level Contributor
153 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt on the Beach!!! How cool would that be...someday.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter Egg Hunt

Whoops. See a couple of typos. It is, of course, the Chiles group, not Childes. They had a great turnout, and it was an absolutely beautiful day.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,778 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter Egg Hunt

Thanks Kris, sounds like it was a good time for everyone. It was a beautiful day. I look forward ot seeing you in a couple of weeks.

4. Re: Easter Egg Hunt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 12:17