We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

Indian Shores...
Level Contributor
700 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

Just want to throw this option out there to anyone planning a visit to Anna Maria Island. The cottage is absolutely precious, perfectly clean and dog-friendly. Everything we need is here...and the king-sized bed in the master bedroom is as comfortable as the ones in any Hilton. There's a closet full of beach chairs, floats and coolers as well as a fully equipped kitchen with washer/dryer. Many shops and restaurants are within walking distance. The owner is very communicative and flexible, and the price is more than reasonable. Check it out...great for us as a couple, and would be awesome for families with kids as well (there's a second bedroom with two twin beds and a fold-out couch). I'm pretty spoiled but I'm impressed. It may take a court order to get me out of here...very nice!

http://www.vrbo.com/24779

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

Sounds great! Hope the weather clears!

Indian Shores...
Level Contributor
700 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

I kinda like the weather...it's been a great excuse to be super-lazy. :)

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

Sounds Fantastic!!!!! Enjoy your stay!

BeachBumsAMI

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

Looks like a great place for relaxing! Glad you are having a good time.

Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

OMG! My husband, son and I stayed there the very first time we visited AMI about 5 years ago! We LOVED it. Since then we have moved on to homes with a pool, but for the price, you can't beat Periwinkle Cottage. The location directly across from the beach was extremely convenient, and we ate at the beach restaurant (can't remember the name) just about every night and listened to the man who sings and plays guitar.

6. Re: Day Two at Periwinkle Cottage on Bradenton Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 16:21