We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lobstahs

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Lobstahs

Has anyone been to the the new Lobstahs restaurant where the Martini Bistro used to be? I'm not even sure if it is open but it sounds like it could be a great new place, the owners of Ginny and Jane E's are the ones opening it and they do a great job at that store. I read about it in the Island Sun Paper, says it is not a bar serving food but a restaurant with a bar. I'm all for lobstah!!!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lobstahs

Will check it out after Easter. Not going anywhere near the island for the next few weeks!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lobstahs

I'm with you Kris, we are waiting patiently too. I'll let you know when we come out again and maybe we can meet up. Our last visit was so short I didnt have to time to do or see much of anything.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,954 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lobstahs

I will probably go to AMI, but may wait til the week after Easter. We are in fL frm the 2-12th. But might make a mid week trip before GF.

the only thing set in stone is opening day at Tropicanna Field, our Heathrow hotel for the 1st, and dinner out that night. The rest of the holiday is up for grabs.

Anna Maria Island...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Lobstahs

see Lobstahs facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lobstahs/152777424842339

5. Re: Lobstahs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 April 2012, 12:55
essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,941 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lobstahs

Added you too...

Are you in the strip mall where D´coy Ducks is??

Sascha

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,761 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lobstahs

Sascha, it where Martiniville use to be, across from your favorite place, Hurricane Hanks :)

Holmes Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lobstahs

It's also across the street from the best art gallery in Manatee County, Island Gallery West! :)

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,941 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lobstahs

OK, then I know :-)

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lobstahs

For those of us old fogeys not on FB, is there a different website or link to the article?