We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

uk
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

We have just left Anna Maria after a wonderful week and are lucky enough to be returning in August. We already have a week on the beach booked and are looking to book our second week somewhere different.

Whilst there this time, we decided we would like to book a home with a pool right on the bay-not necessarily on Anna Maria, but we drove to Palma Sola Bay and that looked really nice.

Does anyone have any suggestions of other areas we might consider? We are thinking of somewhere not too far from AMI, but with lovely sweeping bay views.

I think it's a case of knowing "names" of areas to start googling so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

We had some friends that recently rented an awesome place on the bay , it was thru Coastal Cottages, coastalcottagesami.com It was called Bay Breeze and the address was 803 S. Bay. It was beautiful, there was a view of the bay from almost every room. It also had a nice little pool and the furnishing were new and upscale. I was very impressed.

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

This property is beautiful but across the street from the bay, not on it and does not have a bay view, though it does have a canal view.

We drove by several lovely houses on Palma Sola Bay this winter and were impressed. but it definitely does not have the AMI vibe.

Edited: 11 April 2012, 14:02
Virginia
Level Contributor
253 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

I can't vouch for this place, but I noticed this ad when I was looking for a place for my daughter's wedding. It's on Palma Sola Bay, but not AMI.

sarasota.craigslist.org/vac/2874102048.html

Mike

uk
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

Thanks for the replies. I shall check them out and hopefully get something sorted out.

Carole

chicago
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

We stayed in a home called Bay Beauty from Anna Maria Island Accommodations last year. www.annamariaparadise.com/baybeauty.htm

It is on the island, has a stunning view of the bay, and a great pool.

6. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 April 2012, 21:05
7. Re: Bay Rentals-Anna Maria and Beyond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:15
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island