We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organic/Natural Food Store

Grand Rapids...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Organic/Natural Food Store

We're flying into Orlando and driving down to the Island in 2 weeks. I have some dietary restrictions and need to do some shopping at a place that has a really good selection of whole/natural/organic foods. Can anyone tell me if there's a good place on the island for that, and if not, where there might be one? Any suggestions/help would be much appreciated!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Organic/Natural Food Store

There is a Rickard's Whole Foods on Manatee Ave. West. Also, the chop Shop has some organic/whole foods, also on Manatee. Publix on the island or mainland will have an organic section.

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Organic/Natural Food Store

If you need a really good selection I would go to Whole Foods in Orlando, Sarasota or Tampa as the above selections are all pretty limited.

There are organic vegetables also at the fish market in Holmes Beach.

Grand Rapids...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Organic/Natural Food Store

Thank you both! I think we'll hit whole foods on our drive down from the airport, then as the week goes by and we need fresh produce, etc. we'll hit one of the local spots. Your input is much appreciated!

Edited: 14 April 2012, 19:22
4. Re: Organic/Natural Food Store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island