We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AMI restaurant question

newjersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
AMI restaurant question

Do any of the local restaurants cook your freshly caught fish if you bring it like they do in the keys?

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AMI restaurant question

That is a great question and I hope someone will know the answer, If I had to guess I would think you could try the new Sword Fish Restaurant in Cortez or maybe even Blue Marlin, they seem to be very accomodating.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AMI restaurant question

Call ahead. I would also try Blue Marlin, maybe one of the smaller places, like Hurricane Hank's for example, the Waterfront. Hopefully someone who has done this will come along with better answers.

newjersey
Level Contributor
54 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AMI restaurant question

Thanks for your help!

Anna Maria FL USA
Level Contributor
177 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AMI restaurant question

Tortilla Bay ( Like Chipolte) , Sand Bar , Beach House ,Mar Vista : definitely will . Bridge Tender Inn Maybe. I hope this helps. Sumo

Southwest Florida
Level Contributor
206 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AMI restaurant question

Most restaurants don't. Star fish seafood does, bridge tender may if you go late, Cortez kitchen does. There are also grills at the county beach park if you want to picnic!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: AMI restaurant question

I would also try Kozy Kitchen. He is a local guy and smaller operation. I would bet he would do it.

Have fun

Anna Maria Island
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: AMI restaurant question

AJ from the Loft 5 does. She is a reasonably priced in home personal chef. Here is her site www.theloft5.com

BeachBumsAMI

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: AMI restaurant question

Hi Lhuxford,

Any news on your dinner? It would be nice to know how you made out , how it tasted and who did it.

Interested to hear :)

9. Re: AMI restaurant question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island