We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire in Anna Maria Island

Cork
Level Contributor
620 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire in Anna Maria Island

I have seen a few posts on one way car rental to AMI, But where is the car rental based in AMi and what company is it?

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire in Anna Maria Island

I don't believe there is one. There is an Enterprise downtown, on 1st Street at 9th Ave. Closest that I know of.

Anna Maria, Florida
Level Contributor
99 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire in Anna Maria Island

They are all located in Bradenton. My friends have used Enterprise at 817 1st street as Kris48 has mentioned and they were very happy with the prices and service.

If you prefer a limousine service they have also used Shuttle Service AMI Inc who have since been re-named Dolphin Limousines. They drove them from Tampa Airport to Anna Maria for $100 (family of 2 adults and 2 kids with 4 suitcases) They found the driver to be very friendly and courteous and were happy with their service.

3. Re: Car Hire in Anna Maria Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island