We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Less than 2 Weeks

Cork
Level Contributor
622 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Less than 2 Weeks

In less than 2 weeks we will be there!!!!! We will be arriving on Saturday May 4th for 31 Days departing 4th June. I have never done a vacation for so long and I want to thank everyone here for all their help both this year and last year as we would never have found AMI if it was not for all of ye, especially "Rusty". It was she who last year told us we would love it and we did.

This year friends from Ireland are joining us for 10 days. I am so excited I need medication to make it over the next two weeks!!!!

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
237 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

We are here now Duffy, it IS great! Lucky for you to stay so long. Have fun. And yes, thanks to rusty and others for all the help!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,805 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

Duffy, how wonderful that you can come and stay for that length of time, good for you I know you ar excited. We're probabig to be there for Memorial Day weekend at La Costa, maybe we will run inot each other :) The weather should be perfect for you guys, warm in the day and a little cooler in the evenings. I know your friends from Ireland will love it too. I'm looking forward to trying a few new places on Pine Ave, this trip, esepcially the homemade donut shop!! Have a great vacation!

Cork
Level Contributor
622 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

Indeed Rusty we would love to run into you. It is down to you we found AMI in the first place as it was a report which I read while browsing the florida forums in 2011.We will be there until the 4th june so do pm me when you are in La Costa and we might meet up for a coffee or a cocktail. We will most likely be depressed by Memorial weekend as it will be close to us going home!!!! We are staying on Gulf drive near Skinnys.

Level Contributor
78 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

So lucky for you to get to spend so much time there. My husband and I got to stay for the longest vacation that we have ever gone on for about three weeks there last year. We had a great time and when we came home we still liked each other haha. So this year we are hoping for a month in July. My husband says that he would like to be able to go long enough to be able to be bored. I however have my doubts that I could ever be bored there. Have a great time, I am sure it will be very relaxing. And yes, RustyKat has been the one of the people who have helped us find so much to do there (Kris too). Thanks to all of the destination experts for their helpful advice.

Cork
Level Contributor
622 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

Indeed Kris is great for info, all the guys here are as nice as when you get there. Enjoy July!!!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,805 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

Thanks for your kind words, we do this because we love this island, it is a part of us and we enjoy sharing it with others and it is people like you guys that this island needs, people who love and respect it.

MN
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

9 days and counting for us! I am beyond excited!!

Level Contributor
78 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

Thanks ...we are like you, can't hardly wait!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

We know how you feel - In less than 48 hours we'll be there!!! Leaving from Dublin tomorrow and like everyone else - we can't wait. Having discovered AMI just a few years ago we just love everything about it. Enjoy your hols and safe travel!

Cork
Level Contributor
622 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Less than 2 Weeks

We have to wait until Friday next . Maybe we will see you in AMI. How long are you going for?

Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island