We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just 13 more sleeps...

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Just 13 more sleeps...

and I'll be on AMI. Does anyone know how the water temps are? Wondering if it will be warm enough to swim in it?? Staying at the Nautilus, rented a car at the airport, have a plan for Publix and Walgreens....now all I have to do is wait....

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just 13 more sleeps...

DH is always in the water by then. For me it depends, and we have had a cool front go thru this weekend. Should be low 80's, however, by then. Enjoy! And do come back with a trip report, please.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just 13 more sleeps...

If the water is in the 80's - that's amazing, and I'll probably be stuck in the water all week. Guess I should get a float!

Hythe, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just 13 more sleeps...

Last week the water was 77. A bit nippy getting in but once you get past your waist it id super.

4. Re: Just 13 more sleeps...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 06:16