We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New England style beach house rental?

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
New England style beach house rental?

I am looking for a New England style beach house for rent from November 10th-18th, It's for 2 families consisting of 4 adults and 2 toddlers- we need to have separate rooms to put cots in for each of the toddlers so preferably a 4 bedroom property or at least the capacity to put cots in other rooms such as an study etc. We would like a small pool, private or communal and a property that is suitable for toddlers-pool guards and stair gates would be a bonus! Ideally it would have direct access to a nice beach or at least one near by. Budget depends on the place so no real budget at the moment. Any suggestion would be really welcomed as I'm trawling the usual websites, VRBO etc as suggested but always find recommendations best! Many thanks

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New England style beach house rental?

Not sure what you mean by New England style, but you will find many Old Florida style homes on the island. Try a realtor.

United States
Level Contributor
6,136 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New England style beach house rental?

I do know what you mean by New England style, but cannot think of any place that meets that and your other needs. I agree that you should speak to a vacation rental company. There are many available. We have always had good luck with Island Real Estate. www.islandreal.com. But I'm sure there are quite a few other reputable companies on AMI as well. Good Luck finding what you want!

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New England style beach house rental?

Also try Mike Norman and Sato realtors. Both manage many properties on the island.

4. Re: New England style beach house rental?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:21