We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biking

Roanoke, Virginia...
Level Contributor
31 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Biking

If we have to catch the trolley near Pine, is there a place to ride our bikes and park them to catch trolley? Also, if we decide on some days to ride our bikes to the beach, is there a place to lock them up? We are so excited about getting to the beach this summer. This winter has seemed so long.

kutztown, pa
Level Contributor
1,269 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Biking

There are bike racks at Anna Maria City Pier and that is a trolley stop. There are bike racks at the main public beaches (and maybe close to some other access points that I think I remember seeing). I have seen people lock bikes to posts, signs etc.

When you get there take some trial rides (since you have little ones) and go with the flow, even though we rent a Gulf front place I love to ride around the island checking out the different sections of beach.

northwest
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Biking

The trolley has bike racks to take bikes with you . There are bike racks almost every where you go.

3. Re: Biking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 07:15