We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 months to go...

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
2 months to go...

Seems so far away but it's a busy couple of months so I'm thinking it will go fast. At least it's Spring here!

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 months to go...

Snap! 60 days until we drive onto the island. Cant help but count off the days. Maybe we will be neighbours.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
744 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 months to go...

Happy to say its 27 days for me, and a busy few weeks, so I am sure it will be here before I know it!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
91 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 months to go...

33 days til we arrive!! It will be our second trip and we are very excited to get back to AMI!

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 months to go...

Maybe so Janine, where on the iisland are you staying?

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 months to go...

Woohoo Shpedly!

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 months to go...

Mlfen, I'm from Springtown as well...

Newark, Ohio
Level Contributor
136 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 months to go...

Retiring as a teacher in 24 school days and headed to AMI Sept 5 for two weeks. Retirement gift to myself and my wife. Sept. 5 seems like an eternity away right now. 24 days at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 months to go...

46 days to go until our 1st trip to Anna Maria Island! We're going for my brothers wedding in June. Can't wait! Any & all suggestions for your must-do's and fav places to eat would be welcome.

Bloomington, Indiana
Level Contributor
239 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 2 months to go...

amichip - congrats on your pending retirement.! And a trip to AMI to celebrate seems perfect - not that you really need a reason! We have to wait until mid October for our annual trip - actually started to calculate the time last night. Thank goodness spring is finally here in southern Indiana. That was a winter to remember (or try to forget)!

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 2 months to go...

Amichip congrats on your retirement, what a nice way to celebrate!

Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island