We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So ready.

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
So ready.

Gah! I'm so excited! One week!! We finally found a good place to stay, we have a general relaxed outline and we are sooo ready! I'm a little sad our place doesn't have a pool. We love swimming in the ocean but it's still nice to have for the kiddos. Oh well! I love having this forum as a go to, thanks everyone!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
91 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So ready.

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to read your trip report!

United States
Level Contributor
6,530 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So ready.

Have a great trip! And look around while you are there. Maybe you will find a place with a pool for your next visit! You'll still have a good time, even without the pool.

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So ready.

Thanks guys!!!

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: So ready.

Have a great trip! We are on the count down as well though not as soon...one month to go! Have fun!

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: So ready.

We leave home in the morning and arrive on the Island tomorrow evening. We are like kids tonight. Not sure how I am going to get to sleep. Last year was our first year without a pool and we really didn't miss it as much as we thought so don't worry.

Have a great holiday.

Level Contributor
446 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: So ready.

You too Janine, maybe we will bump into each other who knows? :)

7. Re: So ready.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Anna Maria Island