We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any place to take sailing lessons or rent a catamaran ?

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
687 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic

Isla de Margarita
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any place to take sailing lessons or rent a catamaran ?

There used to be catamaran rentals on Coche island (20 minute boat ride from playa El Yaque) do not know if they are still operating, but you can get windsurfing and kitesurfing lessons in playa el Yaque at any of the 10 wind and kitesurf schools.

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
687 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any place to take sailing lessons or rent a catamaran ?

thank you

Porlamar, Venezuela
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: any place to take sailing lessons or rent a catamaran ?

I'm actually 'round margarita island and I can absolutely recommend italcaribeclub.com for every kind of request .Contatct Mr Guido Raba and easily you'll find the right solution at the correct price !

If you need information about Margarita quietly feel free to pm me on e mail or on facebook.

4. Re: any place to take sailing lessons or rent a catamaran ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about El Yaque