We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

Which Hanmer Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

Would like try their Quadbiking (they got small bikes for children <16 yrs which is great!) & Rafting with my family. Any one has joined their rides before? Any feedback appreciates esp with regards to safety & helpfulness of staff. Thanks!

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

I have done the jet boating many times and is fantastic.

Even in the rain it is great but be aware that those rain drops can hurt when they hit at those speeds. I would definately rate it as good as any Queenstown jet boating.

The brdige bungy jump isn't as high as Queenstown but you still need balls of steel to do it.

My adults sons did the quad biking and found it just OK, however that may have more to do with their fearly nature on motorised anything and not the attraction itself.

Hope this helps

Singapore
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

Thanks for sharing Prebbletonite!

There are the only few who have small ATVs for children & my son loves to ride it. He did it in Greymouth & was loads of fun when raining!

Edited: 23 July 2011, 02:24
Hanmer Springs, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

Thrillseekers Team give thanks to you for your great experience spent with us in Hanmer Springs, and will continue to provide an exceptional and positive service to the best of our ability. :)

Canterbury
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

Its an ideal family trip...more fun than challenging with lots of water crossings and rough tracks. Most families would thoroughly enjoy it

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
492 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

We did the white water rafting a couple of years ago with them and it was great. We were first timers and found the river quite good, not too scary and the instruction before hand was really good.

6. Re: Any review on Thrillseekers Adventures in Hanmer Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2015, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Hanmer Springs