We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wai ariki Farm Park

Which Hanmer Springs hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wai ariki Farm Park

South New Zealand is always an awesome, fun, chilled out holiday with lots of friendly people. A few funny Australian jokes which I don't mind. This time round we decided to relax in Hamner Springs and enjoyed it for the scenic views, bush walking and bike riding to end up in the hot springs at the end of the day.

The best part was the wonder Farm Park, Wai ariki from feeding the animals to a relaxing horse ride. My daughter who couldn't ride got the chance to ride all by herself with a horse trained to respond to the owners voice. This is a first I have ever seen and a must to experience if you have children. The horses and owner were very friendly and insightful into Hamner's history.

Once again I love NZ and Hamner Springs? Thanks for a fab stay.

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,297 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wai ariki Farm Park

Welcome to the forum L :)

Great you enjoyed your visit - you might want to leave a review in the review section where it will be seen by many future travellers tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

2. Re: Wai ariki Farm Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Hanmer Springs