We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coorg visit in december 2012

Which Madikeri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
pune
1 post
Save Topic
coorg visit in december 2012

We are 8 people visiting coorg in Decembewr, 2012, we want one single accomodation for all 8 people. What is the availability? and What is rate?

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,801 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

You can stay at Karnataka Tourism's hotel If budget is not a constraint you could consider Orange Country, Amanvana, Tamara Windflower Spa.

Bengaluru, India
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

try BR Hills for a change, visit www.champakaranya.in for more details

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

you can try the website http://www.homestaykodagu.com/ and select urself.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

where is Karnataka Tourism's hotel .. how much will one room cost how is the accomadation.

Is it easy to get rooms in coorg i will come on 23,24,25 of decemeber

Edited: 13 December 2012, 07:03
5. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2012, 05:04
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

thanks a lot for the reply but i am baised in bangalore Kanada is not a problem for me. Can you let me the name of the hotel and the rates

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

Nagarahole - Wild Life Santuary

how far is this from coorg .. any idea if i can see a Wild Life Santuary if yes how to do it

bangalore
Level Contributor
135 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

Hi,

Nagarhole is around 110 kms from madikeri(2 1/2 hr)in kabini, Yes the wildlife safari is now open, You need to book the safari from their offices here in bangalore or from mysore, these are organised by the governments jungle lodges and safari,even rooms are available. there are 2 safaris one in the morning 5:30-6 and evening 4. their numbers are

Main office Jungle Lodges & Resorts Ltd.,

Ground Floor, West Entrance,

Khanija Bhavan,Race Course Road,

Bangalore-560 001 91-80-40554055

Branch Office:

Jungle Lodges & Resorts Ltd.

2nd Floor,Shrungar Shopping Centre

M.G. Road.

91 - 80- 25597944 / 25584111 / 25559261

Regards

Lohit

9. Re: coorg visit in december 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 07:15