We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

Which Madikeri hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, California
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

Hi,

I am planning to visit Coorg for two days in May with my family. There are 7 adults and a couple of kids. Can someone suggest a good lodge/Resort where I can stay.

I checked a lot of lodges, but cannot get specifics. As I am looking for a big bungalow type of a place where my whole family can stay together. Please suggest something. I am not looking for something extremely expensive like Orange County...A little expensive would do

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

you can take help from below websites

http://www.coorghomestays.com/

or

http://www.homestaykodagu.com/

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,800 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

Among your options would be JLR Dubare, Tata Plantation Trails, Eco Habitat Home stay,Elephant Corridor home stay.

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
3,807 posts
397 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

Hi,

Try www.plantationtrails.net or contact Nitin on 9448647206 for suitable home stay suiting your needs.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

Springdale (huge bungalow but limited rooms)/Plantation trails/Club Mahindra/Taj on the luxury end

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

During our trip to Coorg, we stayed in a hotel called "Coorg International". It was called a double room, but quite large by the normal standards. They do have other packages such as family rooms which you can check out in their website.

Food there was great, our package included all 3 meals and we had great time in their restaurant, kids loved the decorations and the spread.

It was close to most attractions in and around Coorg. Booking was via phone / online transfer of the amount and everything was smooth. I am a happy customer!

6. Re: Looking for a good lodge/resort in Coorg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:16