We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Which Pak Chong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Hi All,

Are there any reliable car rental service available in Pak Chong ?

Suppose a car may be needed if you want to travel to different places like PB Winery, Thongsombon Club, Haew Na Rok Waterfall and so on ?

12 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

hi Clovina,

did you manage to rent car at Pak Chong ?, was browsing around and didnt really get what I need.

Bangkok, Thailand
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Hi all,

This might be late to reply, but I post it anyway for anyone who have the same questions in the future.

There is motorcycle rental in Pak Chong. The shop name Thawiyon, 5 mins walking from a bus station. and 10 mins from a train station.

Follow the link below for further information. http://www.khaoyaimotorcycle.com/

Udon Thani, Thailand
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

How far is it to the park from the mbike rental shop please and roughly how long does it take to get there?

Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Hi. May i know how about car rental? i hope to rent a car in khao yai.

2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Sirinee

Can't rent motorcycle as i have 3 children below 8 years old and elderly at 60s. Total 6 of us. Need to rent a car.

6. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2016, 11:24

Puchong, Malaysia
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Hi Clovina

with reference to your post in 2012, did you managed to get a rented car in Pak Chong? Would you share your information? Thanks

Kedah, Malaysia
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

You can try email Jimmy through info@koratcarrental.com

It's one of the most reputable car rental companies in Korat. I have asked for the rate of a car and driver before. It costs about 2900 baht. Hope this helps.

Edited: 13 July 2016, 05:40
Puchong, Malaysia
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

thanks much!

Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Car rental service available in Pak Chong

Hi,

We have a big group of 10 adults + 3 children (below Age 10) + 1 infant, planning to visit Pak Chong/Khao Yai on 15-18 Dec 16 (4D3N). We plan to visit the listed tourist attraction places include winery, Palio, Farm, ThemePark etc. But concerning abt transportation issues:

1. We plan to hire private minivan to bring us from BKK hotel to Pak Chong/Khao Yai hotel. What is the biggest capacity of minivan/van that we can hire? Can all of us fit into the same minivan/van vehicle? Or we have to hire 2 minivans to travel along the trip? Possible to advise rgrds the cost per trip and round trip?

2. What about transportation at Pak Chong/Khao Yai for the next 2 days? Usually, ppl will hire the vehicle (with/without driver?) to travel from BKK to Pak Chong/Khao Yai, hire & use the same vehicle in Pak Chong/Khao Yai, and return back to BKK with the same vehicle, i.e. Hire 4D3N? Or settle transportation from BKK to Pak Ching/Khao Yai first, then engage daily transportation services at Pak Chong/Khao Yai? Which way is more economical? How much will that cost? Any recommended contact that I can send in query to check for details?

3. Alternatively, do most hotels (which) at Pak Chong/Khao Yai offers such per trip services to the tourist attraction places? Or any service to drop us at the main road (pick up point) for public transportation? Can we return easily from the tourist attraction places thereafter?

4. Is the Botanica hotel within walking distance from the ThemePark next to ThameValley? It seemed not too far from the map. Is it safe to walk with the children to the ThemePark from Botanica Hotel?

Looking forward to hear from you who are familiar with the area. Thanks in advance!

Reply to: Car rental service available in Pak Chong
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pak Chong