We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport at Pak Chong

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Transport at Pak Chong

After reading most of the post, I am still not sure about how to rent the car once we get into Pak Chong. Is there any car rental place that we can spot easily in the centre of the city? is it easy for us to drive around on our own to the Khao Yai park, Granmonte and palio khao yai> and

Do they accept Indonesian driving license?

Also I was reading some thread about the guided tour to the park, sounded like they use truck instead of van, considering that I will be traveling with elderly ( their mid 60s) , I will prefer to pu them in air conditioned van instead of truck.

Any input will greatly appreciated

Thailand
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport at Pak Chong

To Yukian_2000,

Sorry, I just read your question. You may already visited Khao Yai and GranMonte. If not, please email me at visooth@granmonte.com re transport and I have recommendation for you.

Regards,

Visooth

Bangkok, Thailand
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport at Pak Chong

Hi all,

This might be late to reply, but I post it anyway for anyone who have the same questions in the future.

There is motorcycle rental in Pak Chong. The shop name Thawiyon, 5 mins walking from a bus station. and 10 mins from a train station.

Follow the link below for further information. http://www.khaoyaimotorcycle.com/

3. Re: Transport at Pak Chong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2017, 03:18
Get answers to your questions about Pak Chong