We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naoussa - Accommodation

Lower Heyford...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Naoussa - Accommodation

Hi Everyone, How easy do you think it would be to turn up here in the last week of august 2013 and be able to find accommodation? i don't really want to book as we want the flexibility when we arrive of going to Antiparos and Naxos or a stop over in Santorini etc?

Thanks,

Paros, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Naoussa - Accommodation

It would be easy enough to find accommodation, but that depends on your budget and what kind of accommodation you would like to have (studios, hotel, camping etc.)

Hope you have an enjoyable stay

Lower Heyford...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naoussa - Accommodation

We would be happy with fairly basic accommodation as would only be using it to sleep in. Don't want to go all that way to spend time sat by a pool. Just somewhere as a base as we want to get a quadbike and explore. How easy is it to get to antiparos and Naxos? And how much? Have you been to all three? We want somewhere with a traditional feel where we can mingle with the locals and go to local villages and nice tavernas and things to see/explore. We don't want clubs and loud nightlife. Paros seems to meet that criteria compared to some of the other islands but if you did have any other recommendations, that'd be great. Thanks

Paros, Greece
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Naoussa - Accommodation

Dear Liz

If you are happy with fairly basic accommodation you propably would be able to find what you need when you arrive with the coach at Naoussa. If you want traditional, naoussa is the place to go, where you will also be able to catch a coach for the greater part of the paros (piso livadi, lefkes, marmara, drios, etc.

Naoussa does have clubs and nightlife but it is not loud.

I am living in Paros so I have been in both places.

From paros (pounta port) to antiparos takes 15 minutes with the ferry. From paros (parikia port) to Naxos takes 1 hour. For Naxos the ticket is about 10 euro. I reccomend a daily trip to Dilos. I don't remember the cost of the ticket.

I hope I covered everything.

Edited: 23 September 2012, 19:20
glasgow
Level Contributor
147 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naoussa - Accommodation

Hi

having been to all three i think you will find what you are looking for in all, but especially Antiparos

5. Re: Naoussa - Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Naoussa