First, thank everyone who has helped me build my itinerary thus far.
We will be based in Naxos (five nights) and Paros (five nights) on this trip, and would like to take a day or two in each place to visit other islands in the Cyclades. Just trying to figure out which to visit from Naxos, and which to visit from Paros. Questions follow:
- I gather from my reading here and elsewhere that we can do Mykonos and Delos via the same boat trip?
- What about Antiparos - is that via a ferry? Or is there an excursion company name I should look into?
- Is Sifnos too far out there to do on a day trip?
- What constitutes the Little Cyclades and are those islands we should be visiting if possible?
- Is there a round-island (Paros) boat cruise that anyone recommends?
Thanks as always!