We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!

Maine
Level Contributor
429 posts
78 reviews
Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!

My husband and I will be on Paro for two nights Oct. 8-11. After reading reviews and looking at street view on Google, I think the area near the beach looks great. WE like to be able to walk to restaurants/bars and spend some time of the beach and in town. This area appears to be around a 9 minute walk from the ferry and about the same into town. I am wondering about Hotel Zannet, Livadia Hotel, Hotel Irene and Apollon Hotel. How do these compare? Any other we should consider? Some of these prices are so low I am hesitant! Hotel Zannet looks great but there are so few reviews! Do you think there will be beach lounge chairs and umbrellas still set up at that time? Help!

4 replies to this topic
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14,006 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!

Hi,

You are indeed correct, it is good area to stay in Paros town. The ones you mention are basic hotels and Rooms for Rent, there are many in that direction. I have stayed in a few in that area but not those you mention.

You will find rooms over tavernas facing the sea tend to be noisier. Personally I prefer rooms round the back, no view but are quieter. Or indeed a block or two back from the seafront.

I take zero notice of reviews on here. I have taken rooms almost everywhere in Paros town over the years most are not named or 'reviewed'.

October is rather late in season, indeed end of season, hence the low prices. They may just pack up beach loungers for the season.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!

Have a look at Polos Hotel.

https://poloshotelparos.gr

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
147 reviews
3. Re: Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!

You can find 113 reviews of Hotel Zannet on the booking.com site.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!

I have stayed in hotel Zannet and staying again next month, the owners are lovely, the hotel is clean and tidy, there is very little road noise.

Edited: 08 April 2018, 20:30
Reply to: Need help with hotels on Livadia Beach!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Parikia