We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nights in Parasporos

Which Parikia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Nights in Parasporos

Hi there

I will be staying in Parasporos for 7 nights in August with my partner and I would appreciate if you could suggest a nice romantic restaurant and a few nice bars/clubs where you can enjoy good cocktails and music.

Thanks,

Alessia

Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
3,375 posts
803 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nights in Parasporos

Not sure where you are staying in Parasporos. There is a taverna on the beach which is a little bit expensive and very Greek and a taverna at the Parikia north end of the beach. Seems like you best bet ill be Magaya about 10 minutes walk away in the direction of Parikia. This is one of the best bars and restaurants on the coast south of Parikia - see the reviews at - tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g642171-d1… There is really not much else but you should enjoy Magaya

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nights in Parasporos

Thanks, we will certainly try Magaya

Shepperton, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nights in Parasporos

I visited Parasporos beach a couple of weeks ago..., as NT7 says, there is a restaurant up at the northern end of the beach and a beachbar and taverna towards the southern end.

Apart from accomodation set back around the area and on to the cliffs, there's not much else around.

The beach is very nice, sandy with rolling waves and was oddly pretty quiet for a Sunday afternoon.

Magaya at Souvlia beach is walkable down the backroads from Parasporos but is more of a daytime/sunset kind of place with a laidback vibe.

The beach here is not so good and gets a fairly direct hit of the northern meltemi wind.

I think you'll probably have to hit Parikia itself by taxi at least a couple of evenings to find a choice of restaurants, bars & clubs.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nights in Parasporos

Jonathan confirms the impression I have, that there are not many choices around Parasporos. Parikia would certainly offer more, but for a change you could take a taxi or bus to nearby Pounta, then the ferry across to Antiparos where there are many fine tavernas and restaurants. The ferry runs about every half hour, takes only 7 minutes, and is not expensive.

Edited: 22 July 2013, 16:40
5. Re: Nights in Parasporos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Parikia
Recent Conversations