We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoo Marine

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
178 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Zoo Marine

how far is Zoo Marine from Alvor? Is it a good day out?

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
52,034 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoo Marine

Whether it's a good day out I must leave to others but it is around 20 miles.

Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoo Marine

all age groups of children seem to love it

Algarve, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Vilamoura, Algarve
Level Contributor
14,188 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Zoo Marine

Through their website you can also book transport from Alvor to the park. http://www.zoomarine.pt

I've never heard people talking negative about Zoomarine. It's a great day out.

Level Contributor
90 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zoo Marine

We've been to Alvor 3 times over 5 years and also take a trip to Zoomarine. We use their transport, the bus would pick you up in Alvor around 9am, depending where you are staying in Alvor and then they do pick ups on route than can take over the hour by the time you arrive to Zoomarine. You have a full day there and everything is free there, except for food and gifts. The bus collects you about 4pm for your return trip, which always seems to be quicker. Would highly recommend the day trip.

London, England...
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zoo Marine

it takes about an hour by zoo marine bus as there is lots of pick ups but it is well worth it. Enjoy!

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zoo Marine

I would recommend ZooMarine.Nice day out and plenty to see.

Level Contributor
1,829 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zoo Marine

just back from alvor and my wife and son did the swim with dolphins at zoomarine and loved it

8. Re: Zoo Marine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 17:17
Get answers to your questions about Alvor
Recent Conversations