We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers from Faro airport?

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers from Faro airport?

Has anyone used Mystic Algarve for their transfers and if so ,what was the experience.

Sagres
Level Contributor
297 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers from Faro airport?

Looking at their website...a little old, and looking at theirs prices, they look very low compared to other similar enterprises

Alvor, Portugal
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers from Faro airport?

I have just found My Taxi (Faro transfers among other taxi services), they can be found at www.ttaxi.pt the prices are competative and you can always use their prices as a starting point, but I think it will be hard to get better.

Portsmouth, UK
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
482 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers from Faro airport?

we always use algarve365 they never let us down

Nottingham
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers from Faro airport?

Another shout here for algarve365. Reliable and friendly.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
85 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers from Faro airport?

Got to agree with David regarding www.ttaxi.pt use them all the time, as recently as last week, always very reliable even at 4am for those red eye Ryanair flights

6. Re: Transfers from Faro airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Alvor
Recent Conversations