We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

farnham, surrey
Level Contributor
62 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

I was wondering if anyone can comment on Atlas Choice Car Hire.. I was thinking of booking my car through them for August next year. The rates are good, I have read the small print but there are a lot of varying reviews about the company and I don't want it to ruin my holiday. If bad I would rather hire a more expensive car with less hassle.

Any recommendations of car rental?

london
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

If you put car hire in the search box you will come up with numerous articles . You will soon see the ones people are complaining about . I cant comment on Atlas as we have never used them but for years now we have used travelrent.pt . They are always competitve and dont give you the hard sell on extra policies etc . They have a fuel policy that is bring it back as you take it . Others to look at i believe are drive4fun and luzcars .

Herts
Level Contributor
146 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

We used Drive 4 Fun this August, very competetive rates and they were excellent.

farnham, surrey
Level Contributor
62 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

Thank you for your recommendations and thoughts

exmouth
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

Are they located at the faro airport ? As don't want any transfers -:)

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

Drive4Fun are located in car park 4, which is about 5 minutes walk from the terminal. I think TravelRent are also based there. I've no idea where Atlas are based.

Edited: 22 May 2014, 22:43
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

Out again on Thursday . I use Travel Rent - good rates - plus you return the car with the same amount of fuel as on collection. No problems over the past 20 years.

7. Re: Car Hire - Atlas Choice - Faro Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Alvor