We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

entertainment

Which Alvor hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
entertainment

Heading to alvor with two kids age 14 and 5 where are the best places with evening entertainment for them

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
228 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: entertainment

Where are you stopping and hat do you like?

Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: entertainment

Where staying at the villa marachique and I would be looking for entertainment mainly for the 5 year old shows where they bring the kids up on stage and things like that

Oldham, United...
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: entertainment

You may only really get that wihtin hotels. Alvor Baia I believe does something along those lines but reviews of this have been generally poor - late starts, not much to the entertainment.

Most places in resort will be music bars.

The Venue used to have trampolines and the like outside, but I'm not sure if they're there any more.

Scotland
Level Contributor
260 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: entertainment

Big Reds is across the road from Marachique and they have a bouncy castle.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: entertainment

There are dodgems and those bungee trampolines down on the main promenade.

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: entertainment

Ours are a little older than your 5 year old . They were happy most nights with a walk out, nice meal, seeing various street entertainers, visiting a couple of tat shops, ice cream or pancake, then either playing pool, playing with bouncy balls or running about with a couple of other kids in the outside space at Dunas/Cactos. What do others in Alvo do when travelling with children on a night time? Will keep an eye on your post.

Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: entertainment

Thanks guys for replying big help we were in alicante last year and there were places to go to at night where the kids where brought up on stage for all sorts of games it was great fun don't think it's going to happen this year

Level Contributor
52 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: entertainment

Thanks guys for replying big help we were in alicante last year and there were places to go to at night where the kids where brought up on stage for all sorts of games it was great fun don't think it's going to happen this year

Whitehaven, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: entertainment

No it's a very different type of holiday but Alvor has a very relaxed atmosphere and felt very family friendly. If your little one is a girl they have hair braiders, low key street entertainers and people doing caricatures etc which our two liked to watch.

Heathfield, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: entertainment

moonstone_11 I agree. Our then 9 year old was happy with just going out for something to eat etc. Wander along after for a waffle etc. Non alcoholic cocktail and general people watching seemed to suit him well. I'm sure your family will have a great time.

Get answers to your questions about Alvor
Recent Conversations