We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club brisamar all inclusive

Kingston-upon-Hull...
2 posts
Save Topic
club brisamar all inclusive

Hi all, I'm staying at club brisamar for 2 weeks in Sept, would appreciate some feedback on the standard of the food. All forums give feedback on half board and nothing about all inclusive., many thanks i appreciate any help.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
51,501 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club brisamar all inclusive

All inclusive means you are stuck with it, regardless of quality. Much better to not go all inclusive and take advantage of the dozens of nice places you can go in Alvor.

Oldham, United...
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
1,381 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club brisamar all inclusive

There's at least a couple of recent reviews for Luna Clube Brisamar that comment on all the inclusive offering, if you take a look at them it should give you an idea.

That said, and I know it's a bit late now as you've already booked, but part of the beauty is the lovely choice of restaurants on offer....

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club brisamar all inclusive

must agree....alvor is all about the restaurants....

Kingston-upon-Hull...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: club brisamar all inclusive

many thanks to everyone who replied. I did it this way as I got the holiday at a good price, doubt I will be eating there all the time as I will be trying some of the restaurants there too.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club brisamar all inclusive

Stayed there some on our first trip to Alvor - packed up and left on day 2 and booked private accomodation!

Just hope things have improved for you.

6. Re: club brisamar all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:15