We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Es Pueto at Aldea Bonsai

The Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
299 posts
209 reviews
Save Topic
Es Pueto at Aldea Bonsai

Does anyone have any information on this timeshare resort at Santa Eulalia. It is not the sister resort by the marina. Any details good or bad would be appreciated.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Es Pueto at Aldea Bonsai

It is called Aldea Bonsai and is in the Siesta part of SE. I stayed there two years ago and really enjoyed it. The apartments are small but well equipped but that of course depends on who owns it! The complex has the most beautiful gardens and is very well kept. and is built in a very attractive style. The email address is aldeabonsai@terra.es and there are examples of the apartments on the Interhome website. We actually booked ours through this site. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. I personally love this area of SE and go every year although I have reverted back to a hotel which is almost next to Aldea Bonsai!

Windhoek
Level Contributor
9 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Es Pueto at Aldea Bonsai

From my experience, one should be very careful when dealing with Interhome, they advertise one thing and you get another! This past July, we rented a 3-room apartment in Salzburg and when we got there we saw a one-room apartment with a curtain dividing the sleeping area plus a tiny little room outside full of stuff (iron board, luggage, etc.) - No way it was the 3-room apartment advertised by Interhome! Also, i learned later that the same apartment was being rented by half the price on other websites... So, i say Interhome should be avoided at any cost...

3. Re: Es Pueto at Aldea Bonsai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2011, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
Recent Conversations