We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

I am thinking about going to one of these resorts in May, but didn't know which one. Can anyone help me as i have never been to Ibiza and which resort is better. I won't be hiring a car so need to be close enough to walk to restaurants, shops etc, but enjoy walking and the bus is always an option. Your comments would be much appriciated. Thanks

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

i met up with an american girl a couple of weeks ago and she stayed at es pueto with two friends.

they seemed to quite like it but you should probably ask her yourself.

i will point her to this thread and hopefully she will give some feedback.....

bee.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

Please see my other post on Aldea Bonsai which is one of the Es pueto resorts. I personally think it is a nicer location than Es Pueto at the marina as it is set in lovely gardens and is an easy walk to local shops and bars and a 10 to 15 minute walk along the promenade into the main part of town. I choose to stay every year in this area as it has a "villagey" feel but is close to everything that Santa Eulalia has to offer.

Phoenix
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

Hey all! This is the American girl BeeZwax mentioned. Sorry for the late post. Es Pueto had a nice location within walking distance from the buses and all the restaurants in St Eulalia. The rooms were clean and adequately furnished. They weren't as newly renovated as many of the timeshare resorts I've been too, but it was still nice. The staff there was great and very helpful.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

i stayed at es pueto for two weeks with my ten year old son, the staff could,nt be helpful enough and there was alot of activities organised. the beach, shops and restuarants were all within walking distance and it felt very safe to stroll around in the late evening.

the beach was very clean as was the pool, i would definitely go again.

it was lovely to wake up in the morning with a view of the harbour and it was peaceful at night with no loud music.

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

Hello - I am going to be staying at Es Pueto at the end of June and can't seem to find too much information on the timeshare. Is it close to the clubs, as in walking distance or was a car/public transport necessary.

Also where on the island is it? I seem to get different information depending on where I look.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

There are two Es Pueto timeshare apartment complexes and both are in Santa Eulalia on the east side of the island. One is located at the marina and the other Es Pueto is called Aldea Bonsai and is in a quiet residential area at the other end of the town. I have stayed at Aldea Bonsai and it is lovely but the apartments at the marina also seem popular.

The Wirral, UK
Level Contributor
297 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

Hi Librarrianne - we are due to stay at Aldea Bonsai at the end of Sept for two weeks. As the evenings are getting shorter then , do you know if they have BBC or ITC channels - not the usual BBC World. Not that we intend to stay in at night, but it is good to be able to watch our favourites if it rains. The timeshare resorts we have stayed in usually have a full programme of UK channels.

Thanks

San Diego...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

to phatty:

ive been to ibiza before but always stayed in san antonio to be close to some clubs and bus routes. does the bus by es pueto run at night like the disco bus or would we have to get a cab or rent car for night time??? we just got bought our timeshare and are bummed that they dont offer room closer to the clubs in ibiza town and playa den bossa but excited cause atleast its on the island somwhere!!!

9. Re: Es pueto or Es Peuto at Aldea Bonsai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio