We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Santa Eulalia

lancashire
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Bars in Santa Eulalia

We last visited Santa Eulaia 25 years ago and I understand that it has been greatly updated and improved since then. I am very keen to visit again this year. Does anyone know if Fred's Bar is still there in the very centre??

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bars in Santa Eulalia

loved Freds Bar - remember going there in my much younger days. You got a cracking burger there - served by two hairy dirty looking spaniards..

Dereham, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bars in Santa Eulalia

Bar doña Ana is our favourite roll on August sitting outside bar doña Ana with lovely Lucy Hardy serving me cold beers

lancashire
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bars in Santa Eulalia

I am pleased somebody at least remembers it - great burgers and cold San Miguel. We went back in September 2011 and that whole block has been demolished. On the corner in the place of Fred's Bar is a big KFC. Their burgers won't be a patch on Fred's. Overall Santa Eulalia has had a good make over and we enjoyed it again. There are of course still some small Spanish bars.

Hope you get a few more results like that against Chelsea!!!!

bolton lancs uk
Level Contributor
326 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bars in Santa Eulalia

What are beer prices

Bottle lager

Pint cider

Vodka tonic

Do they have white Zinfandel rose wine

15. Re: Bars in Santa Eulalia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio