We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding booked next job - hotels!

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding booked next job - hotels!

Hi, we've just booked our wedding in Pura Vida for next June & now we're looking at hotels to recommend to guests. There's about 30 of us including 4 kids under 12.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Em

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

casa luis is a good bet.

lots of weddings next june - i'll be fully booked soon!

Weston-super-Mare...
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

Us too Beeswax!!! - although people tend to come for the cake later :)

Yes Casa Luis, (the owners are my neighbour's!!) also Can Sanso is really good, further along the road towards Santa Eulalia is Hotel Tropic Garden excellent for families - my daughter stayed there for a few days with a 3 year old - so its a personal recommendation!!

Also try www.ibiza-hotels-spain.com - owed and run by my Son's - they have good local knowledge and of course can source prices here on the ground!!!

They live in Santa Eulalia!!

Eileen

www.ibizacakes.com

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

A good idea is to suggest 3 levels of accommodation to your guests, basic, mid and high end, that way they can choose where they want to stay.

Lots of good accommodation in that area and santa eularia or es cana would be a good base.

If you need any personal suggestions message me.

Danny

http://www.dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

Neath, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

Thank you for the replies.

I've heard good things about Casa Luis but I wasnt sure if it was too far out? We've always stayed in Santa Eulalia so wanted to be closer to there than Es Cana.

Hotel Tropic Garden looks good too.

Beeswax - What kind of music do you DJ? Alexandra in Pura vida is sorting all the details for us (dj, photographer etc)

Thanks

Em

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

Alexandra at Pura Vida may well give you my details anyway, but they have cheaper DJs available as well (usually German guys I think) - depends on the clients.

I play a really broad range and I've got thousands of records, but most weddings are a mix of house, funk, disco, 80's & 90's. Most of my wedding clients seem to want more house than anything but i like to mix it up a bit to keep it interesting.

Been a real mixed bag this year - I've done a ska & reggage wedding, hip hop wedding, funk wedding, garage wedding and last night i even did a wedding for a famous rock star :-)

Edited: 30 August 2011, 19:46
ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

casa luis is just outside santa eulalia by the way - closer to there than es cana....

Leicester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

my wedding guests stayed at the tropic gardens it was perfect.. x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

i got married at Pura Vida a few weeks ago and it was amazing. My family stayed at tropic gardens they thought it was great, really good for children. I stayed at Insotel fenecia prestige hotel which was nice. Feel free to ask me anything you need xx

Bradford, UK
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

Beezwax, we are getting married in July next year. Can you msg me your price, yo get great reviews and always offer lots of advice, so if we could afford you would love to book you. Thanks Sarah x

ibiza
Level Contributor
2,808 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding booked next job - hotels!

sure, please PM me your email address and i will send you some info.....

speak soon.

b.

Edited: 11 November 2011, 08:32
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio
Recent Conversations