We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Dalias Market

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
155 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Las Dalias Market

Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to walk to this market from Santa Eulalia and how long it will take please. Also directions would be brilliant we are staying in the Orquidea.If not within walking distance bus details would be a great help many thanks

ibiza
Destination Expert
for Ibiza, Sant Antoni de Portmany
Level Contributor
3,846 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Dalias Market

7kms or 1.5 hours on foot

no 16 bus http://www.ibizabus.com/Page25.html

mm

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
155 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Dalias Market

Cheers for that ...might be just a bit too far to walk in the sun lol ....will be using the number 16 ....thanks again

England
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Dalias Market

A couple years ago I walked 7.5k in begining of Sept. most of the walk was under trees, as most of the walking routes in Ibiza are. Just take water; the right clothing and Sun lotion.

This year I'll be gettting a push bike

Edited: 02 May 2012, 15:09
Mentioned in this post
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
155 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Dalias Market

Thanks for your reply ..I may have a go at walking perhaps one way and return on the bus ...

5. Re: Las Dalias Market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:41
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio