We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at the Fiesta Don Carlos, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza 2012

Which Santa Eulalia del Rio hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
rooms at the Fiesta Don Carlos, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza 2012

Having just booked a week at the Don Carlos later in the year after reading some good reviews - I wonder if anyone has been this year and stayed in a 'twin garden room with cot space' Considering this is a 'couples only' hotel I suspect that this wording is left over from when it was a family hotel. We thought this might be larger than the other offers of standard twin rooms. Can anyone tell me what these garden rooms are like, presumably they are at the back of the hotel overlooking the 'garden' but it says all rooms have been refurbished, so are they ok? Many thanks for your help.

Rugby
Destination Expert
for Ibiza
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at the Fiesta Don Carlos, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza 2012

Yes, this is a throwback to last year when it was a family hotel. All the standard rooms are identical in size. The problem with the "garden" rooms is that "garden" is a very loose term for waste ground. The hotel has four floors so I would request the highest floor available as the trees are quite high and block what can be a nice view. Also, this side of the hotel is the same side as the kitchens, so I wouldn't want a low floor or you might get the associated noise. Apart from that, all rooms have been refurbished to a high standard, although for some inexplicable reason, they have placed some furniture directly in front of the patio windows, which just looks wrong. However, reception are very good at changing your room if you aren't satisfied. I notice that they seem to have dropped the word "garden room" from 2013.

SouthYorkshire
Level Contributor
55 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at the Fiesta Don Carlos, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza 2012

Many thanks for your help#11

3. Re: rooms at the Fiesta Don Carlos, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:46
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio